TRANSLATE THIS SITE
Help support the Book Arts Web
All volumes and a complete index online!
ARCHIVE (7/2009 -)
- Full FAQ
with detailed instructions
- Put ALL commands in body of message and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Subscribe send:
subscribe Book_Arts-L "Your full real name"
Leave out the "" . All subscription requests must include
the full real name or they will not be approved by the moderator.
- To post a message send to: Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu
- For daily digest: set Book_Arts-L mail digest
- To unsubscribe: unsubscribe Book_Arts-L
The Planetary Collage Sewing Frames
The Bookbinding Machines for the Next Millennium
DREADNAUGHT || SCOUT
- So easy to use it will advance your sewing to new heights.
- No rigging to fumble with, no keys to drop off.
- The only frame you and your heirs will ever need.
- Spring steel Anubis Clips© hold sewing supports in perfect
tension. Will hold cord, tape, thongs and braids.
- Rear view mirror allows a view of what is normally hidden during sewing.
- Infinitely adjustable page holder keeps section open for sewing, swings
out of the way for adding next section.
- Acrylic sliding fence moves into position for squaring either head
or tail, then slides of of way for sewing.
- Hardwood bar with pegs holds several spools of cord or thread
- Stable, laminate-covered base sits firmly on the bench.
- Horizontal steel cross bar raises and lowers with a simple movement.
- No vertical struts in front to get in the way of sewing.
- Lower clip set-up allows for sewing on a continuous tape or cord.
- Ideal in classrooms: unfinished text blocks can be easily removed
from the frame and re-rigged later.
- Easy to assemble, no tools required.
- Can be disassembled for storage or travel.
- Dreadnaught - 24" x 15½" x 17" high. Scout -
16" x 12" x 13" high.
- Dreadnaught - $650.00 + s/h.
- Scout - $395.00 + s/h.
A flyer with fuller descriptions, additional models, and pricing
is available in PDF format.
Timothy C. Ely, Planetary Collage
504 N. Mill St., Colfax, WA 99111