All volumes and a complete index online!
ARCHIVE (7/2009 -)
- Full FAQ
with detailed instructions
- Put ALL commands in body of message and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Subscribe send:
subscribe Book_Arts-L "Your full real name"
Leave out the "" . All subscription requests must include
the full real name or they will not be approved by the moderator.
- To post a message send to: Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu
- For daily digest: set Book_Arts-L mail digest
- To unsubscribe: unsubscribe Book_Arts-L
The Bonefolder: an e-journal for the bookbinder and book artist
The Bonefolder — Volume 4, No. 2, Spring 2008
Click on cover at right to download.
6.25 MB file size Version 5.0 or higher recommended.
For ease of
download, saving to disc before opening is recommended.
latest version of Adobe
While the Bonefolder will remain available online, we recommend
saving to your hard disk, or printing out, to facilitate reading.
Table of contents:
- Women and Books Muriel Prince
- Collaborating with the Dead Maureen Cummins
- The Codex Foundation, an interview of Peter Rutledge Koch
- Cairo in August Julia Miller and Pamela Spitzmueller
- A New Variation on Board Slotting Angela M. Andres
- The Twined Binding Roberta Lavadour
- Variation on the Split Board Binding Don Rash
- Board Book Adhesive Binding Leigh Craven
- Book Review of Jadwiga Jarvis The Wayzgoose Affair Carolynne
- Book Review of Mirjam Foots Bookbinders at Work Pamela Barrios
- Advertise in the Bonefolder
- Submission Guidelines
- 2008 Bind-O-Rama Guidelines
Supporters of this issue are:
The Bonefolder (online) ISSN 1555-6565
This work is licensed under a Creative
Downloadable Issues ind PDF
to Volumes 1 – 8, 2004 – 2012
- Volume 8, 2012
- Volume 7, 2011
- Volume 6, Number 2, Spring 2010
- Volume 6, Number 1, Fall 2009
- Volume 5, Number 2, Spring 2009
- Volume 5, Number 1, Fall 2008
- Volume 4, Number 2, Spring 2008
- Volume 4, Number 1, Fall 2007
- Volume 3, Number 2, Spring 2007
- Volume 3, Number 1, Fall 2006
- Volume 2, Number 2, Spring 2006
- Volume 2, Number 1, Fall 2005
- Volume 1, Number 2, Spring 2005
- Volume 1, Number 1, Fall 2004
Read The Bonefolder at the Internet
Archive with other download options.
Editorial Board: The people who brought you The
The Bonefolder at research libraries
The Bonefolder © 2004-2012
Last Modified: Monday, 22-Jan-2018 17:46:21 EST