All volumes and a complete index online!
- Full FAQ
with detailed instructions
- Put ALL commands in body of message and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Subscribe send:
subscribe Book_Arts-L "Your full real name"
Leave out the "" . All subscription requests must include
the full real name or they will not be approved by the moderator.
- To post a message send to: Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu
- For daily digest: set Book_Arts-L mail digest
- To unsubscribe: unsubscribe Book_Arts-L
Book_Arts-L: FAQ with instructions on
for subscribing to the list, changing list options, and searchable list
- Artist Books 3.0: Where
artists' books and the book arts meet online...
- Book Arts Meetup: Meetup
with other local artists who make and bind journals, blank books, and
photo albums by hand, using a variety of media. Learn bookmaking techniques,
share ideas, artwork, and skills.
Das aktivste deutschsprachige Forum für Buchbinder in Handwerk und Industrie, und Medientechnologen Druckverarbeitung.
- Bookbinding - Art & Conservation: All bookbinders, conservators, Share your knowledge, experience, photos, movies and ideas about bookbinding and conservation, sharing knowledge is a global language so feel free to use your own language Facebook make it easy now with translation button so we all can understand each others. Facebook Group.
- Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists: Facebook Group.
- Guild of Book Workers:
- I am a Bookbinder!: The group for professional and non-professional bookbinders wanting to share anything bookbinding related: their work, courses, job opportunities etc. Facebook Group.
- Letterpress Listserv (Archives...): Letpress is an ongoing conversation among 1000 printers and enthusiasts from around the world. The Letpress web archives contain years of messages easily searched and browsed.
- Pressbengel Forum: Der
Pressbengel ist eine kleine Vereinigung von Buchbindermeistern, -gesellen
und -lehrlingen, die sich hin und wieder treffen, um sich weiterzubilden
/ German language discussion group formed by the Association of Bookbinding
Masters, Journeymen, and Apprentices in the Munich area. Open to all.